My intentions with this picture were to decorate the front page of my brochure. It is simple yet effective, and emphasises the electricity theme. I wanted a striking, colourful image for eye-catching purposes as the initial glimpse.I felt the image was successful and worked well fitting in with the front page. I did manage to meet the intentions for the picture. The edit was successful and it did decorate the front page.
My intentions with the image of the model were to make it seem like holding the can has the electrical power to make her hair stand on end, like the same effect as the van der graaf generator would give. I wanted it to accompany the text for effect. I feel that the picture was somewhat successful. She looks like she is holding the can. However, the hair standing on end was not as clear and successful as I wished it to be. Although, the giant-sized can still represents power and energy. This picture did not meet the intentions, as the hair effect is not clear enough or compatible with the background.
My intentions with this picture was to capture the power of electricity and the effect of waving a bright light and capturing it with slow shutter speed. I wanted an illuminating effect in the background of the brochure to accompany other pictures and cans. I feel that this picture is successful and has a bold effect against the black background and cooperates well with the electricity theme. I did meet the intentions of this picture and proved that you cannot see the process of electricity but can capture the effect it creates. By the use of slow shutter speed.
My intentions with both of these pictures were to provide a background to different pages of the brochure. And text to be placed on top of these images. I wanted a difference in fairy light colour and effect. To do this, I added the blue brush print to the top image to allow a dissimilar effect. I feel that these images are both successful and bring life to the background of the pages, instead of just text. Therefore, I managed to meet the intentions of the images and simply gained a clever effect.





No comments:
Post a Comment